Кораблестроение, бурильные установки

  • 3,8K Просмотров
  • Последнее сообщение 15 февраля 2009 11:05
Macabre (LingvoDa) написал 28 ноября 2007 09:56

Впервые сталкиваюсь с переводом на данную тему - не понимаю большую часть терминов. Помогите пожалуйста перевести!

1.5 Tee-Type End Connections
Tee-type end connections where fillet welds are used are to have continuous welds on each side. In
general, the leg sizes of the welds are to be in accordance with 3-2-6/Table 1 for unbracketed end
attachment, but in special cases where heavy members are attached to relatively light plating, the sizes
may be modified. Where only the webs of girders, beams and stiffeners are required to be attached to
plating, it is recommended that the unattached face plates or flanges be cut back.
1.7 Ends of Unbracketed Stiffeners
Unbracketed stiffeners of shell, watertight and oiltight bulkheads and house fronts are to have double
continuous welds for one-tenth of their length at each end.
Unbracketed stiffeners of nontight structural bulkheads, deckhouse sides and after ends are to have a
pair of matched intermittent welds at each end.
1.9 Reduced Weld Size
Reduction in fillet weld sizes may be specially approved by the Surveyor in accordance with either
3-2-6/1.9.1 or 3-2-6/1.9.2, provided the requirements of 3-2-6/1.3 are satisfied.
1.9.1 Controlled Gaps
Where quality control facilitates working to a gap between members being attached of 1 mm
(0.04 in.) or less, a reduction in fillet weld leg size, w, of 0.5 mm (0.02 in.) may be permitted.

Совсем не получается перевести выделеные фразы. Помогите пожалуйста разобраться!

Сортировка: Стандарт | Новые | Голоса
Dilletant (LingvoDa) написал 05 февраля 2009 09:42

Я могу предложить - Tee-Type End Connections - соеденение тавровых балок или Т образного соеденения переборок
Ends of Unbracketed Stiffeners окончание(концы) неподкрепленных кницами ребер жесткости

Unbracketed stiffeners of shell не усиленные кницами ребра жесткости
на водонепроницаимых переборках итд по тексту (не шпангоут)

Valikoff написал 15 февраля 2009 11:05

попробуйте поискать специалиста на корабельных форумах, со знанием языка, так думаю будет эффективнее