Re: Помогите с фразой

• 759 Просмотров
  • Последнее сообщение 09 июня 2017 02:21
Людмила написал 05 июня 2017 05:23

Какой же ты молодец, Are You! Много раз замечаю. Респектище...

Сортировка: Стандарт | Новые | Голоса
Guest2 написал 06 июня 2017 02:37

Есть у него тут и еще "поклонники". Например, один кикбоксёр, выучивший английский по фильмам с Вандам(м)ом. (I mean it, now we'll call you it this way, sporsman: Kickboxer.) LOL

Guest2 написал 06 июня 2017 04:05

How dare you misspell Van Damme's name, you plebeian shitworm?

Learn.

To.

Fucking.

Spell.

Guest2 написал 06 июня 2017 04:52

Ladies and Gentelment, Kickboxer is in the circus!
Here's my reply, boy: I'm so sorry I distorted this sacred name. I proofread it: Van Dumb.

Guest2 написал 06 июня 2017 04:53

Ladies and Gentelment, Kickboxer is in the circus!
Here's my reply, boy: I'm so sorry I distorted this sacred name. I proofread it: Van Dumb.

*Gentlemen, of course. Writing in a hurry.

Guest2 написал 06 июня 2017 06:32

I'm so sorry I distorted this sacred name.

You fucking well better be, you unworthy little shit.

spets написал 06 июня 2017 11:04

Though insane this man is very good at English. Being a kickboxer is not a drawback but a merit. He's really an interesting type. A literate one.

Guest2 написал 07 июня 2017 03:45

Я смотрю, кое-кто всерьез поверил в историю о том, что этот товарищ (школота на самом деле) выучил английский на таком уровне по фильмам с Вандам(м)ом.

Guest2 написал 07 июня 2017 03:52

It's great of you that you're letting the subject person be undisturbed so far (a thing unconceivable in an ordinary situation) - too busy trying to handle the whole bunch of shafts stuffing your sloppy mouth at the time (not only here).

Guest2 написал 07 июня 2017 05:27

hey you bitch what are u doing here? go lick Van Dumm's anus, you little asslicker, as the whore that is your mom goes down on his cock.

Guest2 написал 07 июня 2017 05:36

Buddy, it is rather impolite to be posting on this forum while your mother's crusty asshole is pining for the touch of your purulent tongue. Don't leave her in a lurch, man. She requires that your tongue be permanently attached to her asshole, so get back to it.

Guest2 написал 07 июня 2017 05:59

you got no objections on the main point. good boy.

Guest2 написал 07 июня 2017 06:03

Тсс. Не мешайте работать с человеком.

Guest2 написал 07 июня 2017 06:08

you got no objections on the main point. good boy.

You don't object to swallowing your dad's cum on a daily basis. Good boy.

Guest2 написал 07 июня 2017 08:08

huh, what a beasty creature. stupid monkey. I do object to you stealing and swallowing human cum.

Guest2 написал 07 июня 2017 09:04

Well, I do object to you posting on this forum when you are very well aware of your obligations to your mother; that is, having your tongue permanently attached to her rotting asshole, as her green shit oozes down your throat and satiates your hunger.

Come on, buddy. Don't upset your mother any more than you already have. She is a great woman, and she doesn't deserve this mistreatment. Get off the forum and back to your family duties.

spets написал 07 июня 2017 09:26

It's great of you that you're letting the subject person be undisturbed so far (a thing unconceivable in an ordinary situation) - too busy trying to handle the whole bunch of shafts stuffing your sloppy mouth at the time (not only here).

If a dog barks you don't bark back.

Guest2 написал 07 июня 2017 10:04

Завидуешь, хуесос?

Guest2 написал 08 июня 2017 11:37

It was a big mistake of your mother whore that she didn't make an abortion after she had been raped by that hound and gave birth to you degenerate who've got no other business now but depositing loads of his shit here (which is not read by anybody at that).
You loser beaten by a girl.

Guest2 написал 08 июня 2017 11:41

Когда пидор (ранее было доказано, что ты пидор) говорит "хуесос", это он так представляется.
Во-вторых, чему завидовать? На земле сотни миллионов носителей английского. Тому, что тебя, выблядка, родители вывезли в бессознательном возрасте в англоязычную страну, завидовать нечего.

Guest2 написал 08 июня 2017 11:43

To "Kikboxer"
It was a big mistake of your mother whore that she didn't make an abortion after she had been raped by that hound and gave birth to you degenerate who've got no other business now but depositing loads of his shit here (which is not read by anybody at that).

Guest2 написал 08 июня 2017 11:45

this was an answer to 'kickboxer' (who is rather lickcockser)

Guest2 написал 08 июня 2017 11:49

Продолжай исходить на говно в одиночестве - у меня нет на тебя больше времени.
"If a dog barks you don't bark back." LOL
Dog is a son of a bitch and a hound which you are. Bark, dog.

Guest2 написал 08 июня 2017 12:11

(which is not read by anybody at that).

Hmm, would you like to rephrase that, buddy?

Guest2 написал 08 июня 2017 12:14

Вы ему льстите. Гитарист играет на гитаре, шахматист занимается шахматами, кикбоксер кикбоксирует. Нельзя быть кикбоксером и постить тонны грязи в сети - не будет ни времени, ни потребности.

Guest2 написал 08 июня 2017 01:37

Fuck, you can't even post properly, man. Too much butthole sucking.

Guest2 написал 08 июня 2017 01:38

Нельзя быть кикбоксером и постить в сети

Блин, бедные кикбоксеры... даже тырнетов у бедняг нету!

Guest2 написал 08 июня 2017 01:43

говорит "хуесос"

Дразтвуй, пидар.

Завидуешь-таки, хуесос. Аж пуканчик зеленым пламенем горит

Guest2 написал 08 июня 2017 01:58

Dog is a son of a bitch and a hound which you are.

Дружище, ты переводчик? Ето яктаму, шо с английским у тебя полный трындец. Свинку Пепа небось смотришь в образовательных целях, хуесос. Уж не смешил бы образованный народ

spets написал 08 июня 2017 04:49

To "Kikboxer"

The guy admitted that girl experience on his own wish. It's dishonest to pick him with that.

Guest2 написал 09 июня 2017 02:21

All is fair in love and war, spets.

Close